Custom Hydrographics Film Design and Printing Service
Our custom hydrographics film service is second to none. Got an idea for an amazing new hydrographics film? Have a large project that will require a print that is not yet available? Why not get in touch to see if we can help. With our experience in designing and producing custom designs we can help with any project you may have.
All our designs are created with the very highest image definition and printed on only the best PVA using the highest quality inks. We can help with both 50cm and 100cm prints.
The way we work is simple. We guide you every step of the way, from start to finish, in the design of your print. We then get in touch with our extremely experienced printer to put the design onto the highest quality PVA. The only bit you need to think about is which one of our sale agreements you think would suit your requirements best.
The important thing to remember is that it is YOUR project and as such we do everything we can to make sure that YOU get everything you want out of it.
So what are the terms?
- We charge you a one off flat rate fee for developing your custom hydrographics film from start to finish. This fee includes 250sqm of the finished product delivered to your door as well as any design work required by us.
- The price for development is based on whether your print is either a full colour i.e. multiple colours or a single ink colour such as black and clear for example.
- For a single colour film, the fee would be £850.
- For each colour required after that the price increased by £200 to cover the cost of creating a new cylinder for that colour. This is up to a maximum of 4 colours as these colours can be mixed to create the other colours required. So for example a print requiring 4 colours you would pay £1450.
- You receive 250sqm of your print to your door once complete.
- You retain all rights to the finished print.
What do I need to do?
Simply get in touch using any of our contact details and we will be happy to discuss options with you and get the ball rolling.